ResearchOne contributes to a wide variety of innovative research projects. The results of all projects supported by ResearchOne data will always be published here.
- Crossfield SSR and Clamp SE. (2013) Electronic Health Records Research in a Health Sector Environment with Multiple Provider Types. HEALTHINF 2013 Proceedings of the International Conference on Health Informatics
- Smith R et al. (2013) GATEway to the Cloud Case Study: A privacy-aware environment for Electronic Health Records research. The 7th IEEE International Symposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering
- Hina S, Atwell E, Johnson O, and Brierley C. (2013) Identification, classification and anonymisation of ‘protected health information’ in real-time medical data for research purposes. The 23rd Meeting of Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands (CLIN)
SystmOne has been used in research projects and service developments, due to its innovative infrastructure and shared record system. Information about just some of these projects is cited here.
Brooks C. (2013). Developing Health Visitor Prescribing. Community Practitioner. 86(4): 28-30.
Dyer W, Biddle P. (2013) Prison Health Discharge Planning–Evidence of an Integrated Care Pathway or the End of the Road? Social Policy and Society. 1-12. Available on CJO2013.
- Powrie DJ, Goodwin R, Allan-Smith D et al. (2012) P282 An Integrated IT System For COPD Between Primary, Secondary and Community Care Using SystmOne. BMJ Thorax. 67: A188 – A189
- Heron N (2012) Introduction of county-wide electronic palliative care notes system improves quality and efficiency. BMJ Support Palliative Care. 2: A61
- Moore P, Armitage G, Wright J, Dobrzanski S et al. (2011) Medicines Reconciliation Using a Shared Electronic Health Care Record. Journal of Patient Safety. 7(3): 148-154
- Stoves J, Connolly J, Cheung CK et al. (2010) Electronic consultation as an alternative to hospital referral for patients with chronic kidney disease: a novel application for networked electronic health records to improve the accessibility and efficiency of healthcare. Quality and Safety In Health Care. 19(5): e54 PMID: 20554576
- Keen J, Denby T. (2009) Partnerships in the Digital Age. In: Glasby J, Dickinson H, editors. International Perspectives on Health and Social Care: Partnerships Working In Action. Sussex: Blackwell Publishing Ltd; pp.95-107. ISBN-10: 1444322591
- Twomey P, Whittaker A, Jervis C. (2004) Implementation of the National Service Framework for Diabetes: initial opportunities for a PCT to facilitate practice and health community action plans – year one experience. Quality in Primary Care. 12 (3): 213-218